Pop Quiz! <g>
- how many islands are there in the Phillippines?
- ah .... and how many are inhabited?
- and while we all know that Luzon makes up the largest island group .... which island group comes next?
- the Philippines is bordered by what Sea on the West?
- in what year did the Philippines become a self governing Commonwealth?
- who was the first President?
- how long did Ferdinand Marcos rule as President?
- what is done to the Filipino flag to show a state of war?
- what does the sun represent on the Filipino flag?
- what is the name of the Presidential Palace?
how well did you do? <g> don't worry! i had to look all the answers up! that was half the fun of doing it!
- 2,000 (roughly)
- The South China Sea
- Manuel Quezon
- 21 years, 1965 - 1986
- the red band is placed on the top when flown
- Unity, freedom and people's democracy
- Malacanang Palace