Sunday, May 8, 2011

mothers day today ....

woke up this morning .... three children and a husband around my bed with lovely homemade cards, a gorgeous pink plant .... happy mothers day to me!

happy mothers day to all my friends who have children!  may you reflect on your lives with them today and treasure each moment you have and each hug and kiss you can eek out of them.

happy mothers day to all my friends who have mothers!  i pray that you show your mum just how much you love her and tell her thank you for everything she did for you growing up.

happy mothers day to all my friends who have adopted children!  God has given us a precious path to walk that is full of amazing moments of joy, laughter and tears.  may we value and treasure all of those.

and happy mothers day to the two amazing women who gave life to my children!  the selfless, sacrificial love that you have for your child ... you amaze me.  know that your children will never forget you and the things that you have done for them.  you are part of our mothers day.

No comments:

Post a Comment